In onOffice enterprise edition, lists are a central element for displaying real estate, addresses, tasks, etc. The widgets in the dashboard / statistics board are also summarized in list tabs.
Whether the list should be a table and with which columns or whether the records are displayed as a tile is different and often a matter of personal preference. Whether then all data records, a worklist or only a filtered list should be displayed is also different.
For these requirements there are the list tabs and the configuration of the table view in enterprise.
Not all lists are equipped with it, but more and more are being converted to it.
In principle, the creation, structure and settings of the various list tabs are the same. The individual list tabs can be individually adapted via the various settings.
View and content are stored independently for each list tab and are always stored individually for each user.
After the explanation of the list tabs follows a section for the table and tile view, where the tile view is not always available
With the plus symbol on the right in the tab bar of the list view you can create a new list tab. The configuration dialog opens, where you can specify, among other things, whether the content is to be based on a filter or a worklist.
- Name; name of the list tab in the tab bar.
- Mode; For addresses and real estate, the mode determines whether the listed addresses or real estate are based on a worklist or a filter. For worklists, the corresponding icon is displayed in the tab.
- View; Here you determine whether the tab should display the table view, the tile view or additionally the presentation view for real estate. The other view configurations are displayed according to the selection. A detailed explanation can be found at the addresses and properties.
- Units (real estate); if the multi-object module is activated, you can decide per tab whether units should be displayed or not.
- If public worklists are used as a basis, it is possible to create a copy of the worklist when you create it. This copy is stored as private and displayed directly in the list tab. This makes this private list independent of changes made by other users to the public worklist.
- In the Dashboard tab, you can specify whether the mode is a Dashboard tab or a Statistics tab (if statistics module exists).
- In the Immo search, the mode is used to control the basis on which the tab is created. The standard tabs are offered, which can be individualized via filters.
The list tab is created with “Save”. If you have created more list tabs than there is space in the list tab bar of the real estate or addresses, an arrow symbol appears. This allows you to select and configure the other tabs
The list tabs can display different views, table view or tile view. Another possibility are the widgets in the dashboard. In the widget again table views, graphical views with diagrams or maps etc. can be displayed