Time window for appointments
When does the customer have time for an inspection or an appointment? This sometimes requires several emails / phone calls until an appointment is made. With the new macro time window the customer can suggest some dates.
With the macro “_Zeitfenster” you send a link to a web form in which the customer can specify up to 5 possible time windows.
The “general appointment” becomes a “viewing appointment” through a property link in the email. The web form then contains the cover picture, the most important property data and a text for a visit.
The texts for the general appointment / viewing appointment can be changed in the basic settings.
Only one address link and only one property link can be specified at a time.
General details about the macro and its parameters can be found in the macro list, where the settings and the special types of feedback are explained in more detail.
You can adjust the texts of the web form in the basic settings,.
In the category “Web form time windows” you can enter the texts for simple time windows and for visits. All time windows in which a property is linked in the email sent are treated as inspections.
Special features of the macro _Zeitfenster
There are 2 special features, one is the contact person as the recipient of the feedback and the other is that more than email is possible as the type of feedback.
Contact person as recipient
The contact person as recipient of the confirmation is always the first property agent address record specified for the property.
For this it is checked whether there is a user assignment which is then used for tasks and SMS. If this is not the case, an email is sent to the email address of the broker address record.
Type of feedback
The feedback with the different time windows can consist of an email, task, SMS or several of them (specify all parameters).
Tasks and SMS are only possible for onOffice users, if one of them is not possible, an email will be sent instead.
If the contact person for property has been selected as the recipient of the confirmation, the system checks whether a user has been assigned to the address data record.
- If a user is assigned, the task is assigned to this user.
- If no user is assigned, an email is sent to the email address of the contact person address record.
It is always checked whether the user has a mobile number and whether there is an account for billing and the user right to send SMS messages.
- Recipient of the response is a user
- If all conditions are met, an SMS is sent.
- If not all conditions are met, an email is sent to the email address of the contact person address record.
- The recipient of the confirmation is the contact person. The system checks whether a user has been assigned to the address data record. For this the conditions for the SMS dispatch are then examined.
- If a user is assigned and all conditions are fulfilled, an SMS is sent.
- If no user is assigned or if not all conditions are met, an email is sent to the email address of the contact person address record.
Es wird immer nur eine E-Mail pro Rückmeldung verschickt.
Beispiel, wenn als Rückmeldung E-Mail und SMS vorgesehen ist und ein SMS Versand nicht möglich ist, dann wird eine E-Mail als Rückmeldung verschickt und NICHT noch eine weitere als Fallback für den SMS-Versand verschickt.